Welcome to the Cuyama Elementary School Library Page
It is wonderful to have a big, beautiful school library, right in our school! There are some rules everyone must follow to keep our books in good shape, our library neat, and our students safe. We are especially proud of our Accelerated Reader Program for grades K-8 and our community recognition program for student readers.
- Use quiet, inside voices so that you don’t disturb others.
- Always walk in the library, the floors are slippery.
- Wash your hands before handling books.
- Treat books with care; never throw, toss, sit or step on books.
- Put books where they will be safe from small children and animals.
- If a book is damaged or a page is torn, show the librarian at once.
- Always put books you don’t want back where you found them, or,
- If you are not sure where a book belongs, give it to the librarian.
- Return books on time or ask to recheck them.
- Enjoy your reading time, words are your wheels!
Librarian: Mrs. Robin Mounts